Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fluffy Butts!

After two + years sans chickens, we finally have some peeps again. We have 8 little ladies whom we hope will give us some delicious eggs and be fine family companions for several years to come. My daughters are delighted. The Big is happy to have chickens again, and The Little is very excited to have them for the first time. It's hard to keep both girls out of the brooder room for any length of time. Mark is pretty happy too, I think. It's been too hot to be able to really concentrate on each others' emotions.

Fortunately chicks like it hot. ;) because boy, it's been very warm and humid here lately. I am melting right now in fact...I don't think I have sweat this much for a few years now....so sticky, bleh... so not much more to say tonight. I just needed to post about our fluffy butt arrivals. I will try to post some pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment