Friday, July 31, 2015

Five Fictional Pets I'd Adopt


I just ran across this while partaking in my daily Twitter Therapy. (Not even kidding, Space Squirrels, the past two weeks would have seen major calamities if I hadn't been hiding my face in Twitter, Magic the Gathering® (the cards, not online, and the Original cards, too...), and the sadly obsolete (in the US) iPhone app Tavern Quest® by glu.) I really want to jump on the bandwagon, so I apologize to this blog chain if I am screwing up any rules. (I pinched the banner from the tweet I saw.) Please let me know if I should be doing anything differently. Disclaimer taken care of,  I give you my five fictional pets I would adopt in a hot second. 


First and foremost my ultimate forever favorite: Silver, from The (original) Lone Ranger. When I was 2 people would ask me how old I was and I would stomp my foot twice and whinny. I lived in Silver's head until I was probably 5 when I could be The Lone Ranger's partner instead of his horse. This will forever be my first and forever fandom.

Someone seriously buy me this comic! Please? I can offer rainbow colored lint that might be Neapolitan flavored.

Source


# 2 Fizzgig from the Dark Crystal. Who wouldn't want a manic ball of fluff with a huge maw to scream out our crazies? 

Source

# 3 Ambrosius from Labyrinth - This directly relates to my Silver fixation.


Source


#4 Gruff from Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast - I cried my eyes out at this movie.

Source


And #5 - (This one comes with a bonus, because really these two are a pair.) Appa and Momo from Avatar - The Last Airbender (the Show! NOT the movie!)


Sense a theme? I guess I like big fluffy things and little slightly annoying things, and things to ride... (er, that came out badly...ahem, carry on.) If you enjoyed my list, or especially if you didn't, please go visit these other fine blogs with lists of their own! Thank you! I really enjoyed doing this post. 

Visit: 






Katya Owu

Thanks to #5FandomFriday #FandomFive Creators, The Nerdy Girl and Super Space Chick!

Happy Friday Space Squirrels!

Captain Risurocket
(commanding my own rocket of squirrels since 1992)







No comments:

Post a Comment