Monday, November 7, 2011

Transformations

Spring and Autumn are always times for transitions in my life. These have included births of my children, moving, decision making, changing jobs, and starting or completing projects. This year, one of my transitions seems to be learning to focus. I feel bombarded with so many distractions and interruptions, that I never seem to be able to just sit and focus on one thing at a time. Part of this has to do with my younger daughter being 2, and my elder daughter being 10, trying to find time with my husband, trying to balance in general and trying as hard as I can to not get distracted by all the new crochet patterns I want to try or design.

And it's a time of transformation. I am going to be reaching a milestone age in March 2012, supposedly. So, I am trying to embrace that and discover the ways in which I want to be settled, but still open for change. For once, I am getting inklings of really feeling like I am in the right place in my life and while I maybe need to slow down a little because I am in general a slow moving sort, I don't mind the pace much.