Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday Turdsday

Bleh...that's about all I have to say today, loyal readers. I really hope this vitamin D supplement I started taking does something miraculous.

The winter blahs have hit me hard. They always do this time of year. Usually, I just roll with it and curl up in a ball til spring, but this year I wanted to get things accomplished early.
winter blahs
I am not succeeding in my task so far. I try to stay away from venting and blogging about negative things, but goodness, I have to write about *something*, especially since my current Work in Progress is fighting with me.


mason jar madness
I don't like writing about my lack of accomplishments. I feel compelled to only announce my victories. If you get to know me, however, you'll discover that I have a pretty full jar of negative reactions to things around me. I try to keep it sealed up. I try to keep the buzzing Mason jar of emotions shoved to the back of the cupboard. Again, I don't usually succeed.

So there you have it. I am in a pit. Not quite the Pit of Despair, and fortunately, I don't have any hunchbacks or six fingered men pulling my arms out of my sockets. I hope you'll stick with me. Sunshine will make things all better!


How about you? Need a place to vent those winter blahs? Please feel free to vent away in the comments below. You might even find a good old fashioned complaint of yours in one of my future novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment