Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Whoa Nelly!

You know how life likes to throw curveballs every once in awhile and really rile things up for you? Yeah, I've been thrown a curveball.


I've had to drop everything that I was doing, and focus on something else more important than anything I ever need to do. My daughter.


When the light in a loved one's eyes goes out because of circumstances beyond her control, you will do everything you possibly can to rescue her. Right?

this is not a good thing 
Believe me when I say this curveball is the best thing that has ever happened, ironically. It made us look at family again. Everything is going to be alright, and we will be a better family because of it. No one was hurt, but someone was hurting. Heart-sore. I am taking steps to remedy that, and my daughter will come out of it the brilliant, beautiful young woman that she already is.



this is so much like my daughter 
In the meantime: 



No comments:

Post a Comment