Viklit. Things get busy, and I am a little surprised I am making it this week.
I am also cheating by updating my old Celebrate List. Hope that's ok, because I need to do a short cut since my 3yo is clambering to go outside, and I have several things I need to get done.
1) I am grateful for being busy! Spring is finally starting to show its shy face and that means lots of new transitions.
2) I am grateful for melting snow. It helps keep my chickens watered when I can't get outside right away to do chores.
3) I am grateful for farm fresh chicken eggs. Happy Easter!
4) My creative brain. Even though it totally torments me a lot of the time, sometimes we work together very well and things get done.
5) Gluten Free Corn Bread Muffins. We're not talking Jiffy Mix here, people. We're talking the real deal, no wheat flour added corn bread. The only way to roll!
|Here's the Product Link|