Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Surprise!

I am not really back in full force here. I just wanted to give a teaser for what I will have in store when I get back from my trip...

There will be a nice big juicy post about my favorite things I've done in London. Woo hoo! I know you all can't wait.

If that isn't enough to anticipate, you can always browse through my Pinterest boards while I am gone. I will have as many live updates to my London board as I can. Also, if you just can't get enough Iron Man or you want some handy crochet tips, there are boards for those too, among many other things. I've even got WIP inspiration. You can get a fun visual fix and a little bit of conversation. If nothing else, it will be mildly entertaining.
You can play "Where's Risurocket"

Have fun, Rocket Squirrels! I'll see you when I get back!

1 comment: