Saturday, November 3, 2012

Office Chaos

I don't have a room in my house I can officially call my Office. I dream of the day when I have my 4 to 5 bedroom house (or a house with a den or something), that has a room I can choose for my very own writing room. I like the sound of writing room much better than "office"... but it's harder to say when you want to tell someone where you are going.

Anyway, I still don't have an office. Tonight, however, my husband and I carved out a new space in our bedroom that is now my space...eventually I will have some kind of privacy screen, since I can't have a door, and I won't keep him up with my desk lamp burning the midnight oil.

I mentioned chaos, because I was amazed at the amount of stuff that exploded from hidden nooks and crannies. I didn't think my original workspace could hold that much stuff.

Well, I am still dreaming of my "real" work space, but I am rather pleased with this one and will be nagging dear hubby to fix the privacy screen as soon as possible. Someday I will have a real door too and enough space for at least 6 more bookshelves. (I have 2 overflowing ones right now).

Now to get my characters to behave and figure out a book pitch. *gulp*