Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Time Consumption

I have never been very good with time management. I am adding another level to the learning curve as I get my footing with trying to set up an Author-worthy identity out in the strange society of the Internet.

It's a little scary how time consuming this stuff can be. I am neglecting a lot of things, and I need to reprioritize a little bit before I fall down the rabbit hole and lose the magic potion cupcake that lets me get back.

Or something...

My family has been very patient. I am going to ask everyone, including myself, for a little bit more patience.
 *
Coming Soon: 

Sunday Brunch is where I will occasionally toss up a bunch of book reviews on the table for a feast of words.

Sisu Strings  will have a Santa Sisu Jellyfish up soon. Just one, at the moment.

NaNoWriMoWoes is where I blog about the National Novel Writing Month process when I feel like it. I hope to make it a "support group" for people to continue to discuss their woes, hopes, and successes throughout the year.
*
Who knew that blogs were such interesting arenas for all kinds of creative outlets? I obviously didn't until just recently. I was very resistant of blogs when they first became popular.

I can see now why the writer in me likes blogging...Not only do I get to write about whatever I want, I get to write about what I like doing best.
So, patience. Good things come to those who wait. I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment