Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tweet Up Tuesday!

Where I Attempt to Toss Interesting Books at You
(because I am a huge bibliophile and most of my tweet ups will be books)

These are books from my favorite authors and wonderful, friendly authors I have met on Twitter. These are on my To Read List at goodreads, or my personal To Read List. I will try to do follow up posts with reviews as I get time to read.

Shouting out in no particular order:

Silent Night - Deanna Raybourn - digital release (This will be my first ever e-book purchase.)
Shymers - Jen Naumann (My daughter is chomping at the bit to read this.)
Treasure Me - Christine Nolfi (A very intriguing looking set of books.)



One Last Love - Derek Haines (This one sounds deeply touching.)
Wildcat - Cheryl Brooks (Hot stuff!)

The Firebird - Susanna Kearsley (I am chomping at the bit to read this one. 2013 release.)
Please Share and Retweet! Thanks and Enjoy!