Sunday, December 9, 2012

(NaNoWriMoWhoas) Title Change and an Idea

*post relocation* From Dec. 2nd, 2012 NaNoWriMoWhoas post

 I realized that I needed to change the title from NaNoWriMoWoes to NaNoWriMoWhoas. I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize that there wasn't too much to be woeful about, but I was feeling frustrated when I started this blog.

Now, however, I see that NaNoWriMo has been a journey of wonder and discovery for me, and therefore it definitely needs the title WHOAS!

I hope other WriMos will join me here. I would love to have this become a collaborative short story blog and a place for us to chat.

What do you think? Need to keep those fingers and muses nimble throughout the year? Tweet, email or comment below and I can add you to the list of authors for this blog. Hope to see you soon!
*UPDATE: (Dec. 9, 2012) - No longer thinking about doing the co-writing idea at the moment. I will keep you posted if the idea resurfaces. Thanks*

No comments:

Post a Comment