Sunday, December 9, 2012

(NaNoWriMoWhoas) Yeah, Baby!

 *post relocation* From Nov. 27, 2012  NaNoWriMoWhoas post

Wooo! I couldn't be more excited. And after a few victory laps around the house, I just had to sit down and blog about it.

There really weren't many "Woes" to go along with NaNoWriMo. I have to say I have had the time of my life and I hope that I can stay in touch with everyone I met in such a short period of time. I  hope to be hanging out all year with the NaNoWriMo folks. And if you think you can't do 50K in 30 days, I did it in 18, so it is possible to reach your goals and follow your dreams!

I still have a long way to go. My journey with my novel is not finished, but I made it to the goal and ran the marathon like any good athlete. And I learned so much, shed a bucket or two of tears and learned some more. It's been amazing.

Thank you so much to everyone involved with NaNoWriMo for making the creative process so very real! And I have to thank my family and friends and fellow writing buddies. Without all of you, I wouldn't have been able to do any of this. *group hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment